Kerala Tour Packages: Get A Look At God’s Own Country
God’s Own Country, the other name of Kerala is true to the beauty that Kerala holds for its visitors. The beauty of the backwaters, the vastness of the Arabian Sea, mixed with the beauty of the Western Ghats hilly areas of Munnar and the only place in the world to have moving Houseboats in Alleppey to give you a fantastic view of sunset in the Backwaters of Kerala. Spices, ayurvedic products, various medicinal plants, and yes last but not the least production of Dark Chocolates and pure coffee made from cocoa beans devoid of any impurity.
Kerala attracts Visitors not only from India but also from foreign lands.
How to reach Kerala:
- If you want to cut on your cost, various trains are available which will directly take you to Thiruvananthapuram or previously known as Trivandrum, the capital of Kerala after which, you will have accommodation of vehicles to start your tour
- You can also avail flights to reach Thiruvananthapuram which are easily available.
Starting your Tour:
First, want to give an overview of the places to visit, that is:
- Neyyar Dam & Wildlife Sanctuary
- Padmanabhaswamy Temple
- Poovar Island
- Napier Museum
- Science and Technology Museum
- Thekkady: Famous for the Scenic Beauty
- Spice Garden
- Periyar National Park
- Elephant Safari
- Kollam: Kollam or Kovalam is one of the popular beaches in Kerala attracting Tourists
- Munnar: The hill station of Kerala, situated at the Western Ghats.
- Alleppey: Experience your stay in houseboats, which is the only moving one, found in the whole world. It is generally a one day tour with all food and lodging accommodations.
Types of Kerala tour packages available to the tourists:
- Kerala Honeymoon Package.
- Kerala Family Package.
- Kerala Hill-station Packages.
- Kerala Wildlife Packages.
Example of one of the Several Packages available in Kerala:
- Starting from Cochin which you can reach either through train or you can book a flight.
- Package includes picking you up from the airport or railway station and arriving at Munnar with some sightseeing and waterfalls on the way and overnight stay at Munnar.
- Next Day, after Breakfast local sightseeing at Munnar with wonderful scenic beauty as this, was, once, the summer retreat for the British Government in South India. After completion, overnight stay at Munnar.
- After Breakfast, the net day Checking out from the hotel at Munnar and arriving at Thekkady and visiting the famousPeriyarTiger Reserve and spice plantations. Overnight stay at Thekkady.
- Next day, check out from the hotel at Thekkady and going to Alleppey. One night stay at Alleppey in the Houseboats with food and lodging, although the stay in Houseboat is generally excluded from the package cost and to be paid separately by the traveler.
- Next day arriving at Kovalam and enjoying the whole day with the beauty of the beach of the Arabian Sea. Almost all the hotels in Kovalam has a wonderful view of the Arabian Sea.
- Next day, you leave for Thiruvananthapuram. Overnight stay at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Next day, a visit to Padmanabhaswami Temple and then back to the airport or the railway station to your way back home.
This is almost an overview of the tours that Kerala tour packages provide; then again these may vary for different tourism companies.