CompTIA N+CompTIA N+ training and certification are also considered as the gateway to a range of in-demand IT credentials. Many other certifications approve of Network+ as a prerequisite study. Certifying bodies like Microsoft, No vell, Cisco, HP and more include Network+ certification as a recognition to CompTIA Network+ certification track. Becoming a Network+ certified professional is a distinctive step towards making a career in networking or telecommunications. In fact, Universities, colleges and private computer schools offer networking courses and specialized college degrees featuring Network+ training and exam prep.
CompTIA N+Another aspect of the Network+ is its universality. Unlike earning a CCNA or MCSE, earning a Network+ certification will help certifies you to work as a network technician in multiple platforms. The fact remains that Network+ is not vendor-specific, but rather, vendor-neutral. N Plus certified technician should be prepared to work on different kinds of networks, since the exam covers the generalities of networking and not so much specific information about certain types of networks.
CompTIA N+Undertaking CompTIA N+ training classes and obtaining a N+ certification is also one great starting point for a number of entry-level job positions. It is also a launching point for many career paths, which includes those related to network infrastructure, desktop and server support. Some popular jobs for professionals carrying a CompTIA Network+ certification are:
- Systems Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Information Technology (IT) Manager
- Information Technology (IT) Director
- System Administrator, Computer / Network
- Network Engineer
- Information Technology Specialist
- Web/network systems development (PHP, CGI/Perl, Java)
- Networking forensics (often linked with information security)
- Networking equipment purchasing/sales specialist
- Systems Analyst (speed, bottle-necks)
Network+ Certification skills measurement
CompTIA N+Here are also some of the key skills covered in the CompTIA Network+ certification exam. Under general expectations, Network+ certified professionals are expected to:
- Install, operate and configure wired and wireless networks
- Identify and explain common networking protocols and ports
- Identify and troubleshoot performance and connectivity issues
- Manage and troubleshoot a basic network infrastructure
- Install, configure and differentiate between common network devices
- Describe networking technologies and basic network design principles
- Knowledge of wiring standards and use the latest network testing tools
CompTIA N+Thus, one can begin their career in networking with CompTIA N+ training and certification. The CompTIA N Plus certification is widely acknowledged for quality networking knowledge and understanding.